Have an account?

Monday, January 4, 2010

Clara's Pet ONE cent Auction!

Hi all!!

Just a quick post to let you know about my latest happenings. I recently got an unexpected opportunity to add another convention to the calendar this year within the last day or so. The convention is Chattacon in Chattanooga and I am in the process of trying to get everything together in order to go I am really excited about it!! Chattacon is in a few weeks and I am trying to come up with some extra money for the show. I decided that I would lower the price on one of my paintings and offer it up for 7 day auction, No Reserve starting at only ONE PENNY! I don't usually start out my larger paintings this low, but I figure if this goes well then I may add a few more penny auctions throughout the new year.. Happy Bidding!



Clara's Pet ORIGINAL PAINTING 9x12
Acrylic painting on canvas sheet.
7 day auction-NO RESERVE-Bidding starts at ONE penny!

Thanks everybody for your support!
Talk to you soon! ~Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Powered by Blogger.