Have an account?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FOUR framed ORIGINAL paintings by Christina Lynn Myers



Hi All I've got four of my older framed ORIGINALS up for grabs. I am making room for some great new art!! All off these are the ORIGINAL pieces of art and each are encased in a gorgeous jeweled frame.

TO SEE ALL FOUR PAINTINGS AT ONCE CLICK HERE!

First up is Forget Me Not, a 4x6 original OSWOA Mixed Media painting. A lonely fairy asks the question "does he love me or does he love me not?" as she picks away on her forget me not flowers.

F
ORGET ME NOT ORGINAL FRAMED 4X6 OSWOA

Second up is Cupcake YUM! a 4x6 original OSWOA Acrylic painting on canvas sheet. A charming fairy decides whether or not to dive in and eat her delicious cupcake... YUM!!

CUPCAKE YUM! ORIGINAL FRAMED 4X6 OSWOA

Third is The Sweetheart, a 4x6 original mixed media OSWOA painting. A super sweetie holds her heart in your hands, as she is about to embark on her sweetheart dance. She is also very proud of her cupcake tutu!!

THE SWEETHEART ORIGINAL FRAMED 4X6 OSWOA
The fourth and final one is Red Baby Dragon, one of my most popular images. Its also a 4x6 original mixed media OSWOA painting. An adorable baby dragon sits in the clouds and dreams his next dream... he's just a baby for now!!

RED BABY DRAGON ORIGINAL FRAMED 4X6 OSWOA

That's all for now... I have some new paintings on the way so stay tuned!! ;))

Hearts and Happiness!!
~Christina





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Powered by Blogger.