Have an account?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Blogger!!


So I have decided to open a new account with Blogger. I already have the Live Journal account, however that one I use mostly to keep up with my artist friends. This one is completely dedicated to my art, my business and all the super cute stuff that I find online or elsewhere. I've got tons of art ideas to set in motion and can not wait to share them with all of you. Hopefully you will enjoy my little blog, as I will enjoy talking to each and everyone of you!! If you get a chance be sure to check out my Etsy shop, my Ebay Store and my website. Also if you have a blogger account add me!! ;))
My blogger address is http://sunkitty7.blogspot.com

Love and Blessings!!
~Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Powered by Blogger.